Submitted by: FirewaterImage
"I do this with lunch and dinner, I can fix my lunches for the entire week in about 30 minutes this way (I usually store each part separately when cooking for lunch)."
- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- Ready Time :
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can chicken breast
- 2 cups frozen stir fry veggies
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- fresh garlic, to taste
1. Heat olive oil in large skillet
2. Saute vegetables until tender/crispy (I add vinegar when almost done)
3. Push veggies to side and add beans, cook until warm
4. Push those aside and add meat, I also add more vinegar at this point
5. Add garlic, mix it all together and enjoy, use any combo of beans/meat/veggies.