- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- Ready Time :
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, finely diced (mix green and red)
- 2 tablespoons onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon macadamia oil
- 1 cup fresh spinach, loosely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1. In a medium bowl, beat the egg and egg whites. Add salt, pepper flakes, and pepper; mix well. Set aside.
2. In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, saute the garlic with oil for 1 minute. Add mushrooms, bell pepper, and onion and cook for 4-5 minutes or until tender.
3. Add chopped spinach. Cook, stirring until spinach wilts.
4. Add egg mixture. As eggs set, lift edges and fold over. Cook for desired firmness.