"Note: If using frozen spinach, cook spinach to thaw, covered over low heat for about 30-40 minutes, then take out to sqeeze and drain excess water. Then begin with step 1."
- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- Ready Time :
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 clove garlice
- 1 lb fresh spinach, washed, stemmed, and chopped
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
1. Place large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray.
2. Add bell pepper and garlic. Cook, stirring for about 3 minutes
2. Add spinach. Cook and stir another 3 minutes or until spinach just begins to wilt.
3. Stir in mustard, lemon juice and red pepper flakes. Serve immediately.