Submitted by: Christine T
- Prep Time :
- Ready Time :
- 3 Plum Tomatoes
- 1 cucumber or 2 cups
- 1 can kidney beans, rinsed and drained or 2 cups
- 1 can great northen beans, rinsed and drained or 2 cups
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Discard seeds from plum tomatoes and dice. Peel cucumber, leaving some green on; discard seeds and dice.
2. In medium bowl combing tomatoes, cucumber, beans, and remaining ingredients. Lightly toss and serve or refrigerate for later.