"A great way to mix up Mexican night from the usual Fajita Bowl or Taco Salad."
- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- Ready Time :
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons water
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup kidney beans or black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime
- chili powder
- cucumber, cut into very thin strips
- butterhead lettuce pieces
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 chile pepper in adobo sauce, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
1. In a resealable plastic bag, combine lime juice, water, olive oil, garlic, soy sauce, salt, cayenne pepper, and black pepper. Add chicken. Marinate for at least 1 hour.
2. Grill chicken over medium-high heat, 4 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear. Remove and chop into small cubes.
3. While chicken is grilling, melt butter in a small saucepan. Add garlic and chipotle pepper with adobo sauce. Heat through.
4. To assemble a wrap, add chicken, beans, tomato, onion, and cilantro in a piece of lettuce. Drizzle a little chipotle butter, lime, and chili powder on top.