Submitted by: Mike Nielsen
Do you have a picture of this recipe? Use the photo upload feature on the submit a recipe page or e-mail a photo to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prep Time :
- Ready Time :
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil
- 7-10 cloves garlic, minced (or more, to taste)
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons spike seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustar
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
Just mix it all together!
“This is a delicious and versatile dressing that adds flavor to any dish, which is great when you find yourself hankering for new dressings and condiments because you are tired of hot sauce and/or salsa.”