Submitted by: Jewels
Do you have a picture of this recipe? Use the photo upload feature on the submit a recipe page or e-mail a photo to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- Ready Time :
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 cup kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 egg
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon bacon salt (taste preference)
1. Heat oil in skillet.
2. Add veggies, saute for 3-4 minutes
3. Add beans and bacon salt and cook for another 2-3 minutes
4. Push the veggie/bean mixture aside to make an empty circle in center of pan. Add the egg and scramble in center of pan.
5. When egg cooked mix with the veggie/bean mixture and then enjoy!