Submitted by: Paul&Toni
- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- Ready Time :
1 hour, 10 min
- 8 eggs
- 1 package broccoli (green giant steamers or frozen 12 oz.)
- 2 cooked/diced chicken breasts (approx. 3.5 oz.)
- 1 package sliced almonds (2/3 cup)
- 1 cup cottage cheese (1 percent)
1. Beat eggs together. Add salt and pepper and the remaining ingredients; mix well.
2. Pour into greased (we use olive oil) glass container. Bake at 350, 45-55 minutes or until you can insert a knife and have it come out clean.
3. Cool and refrigerate covered, lasts several days. cut into 8 slices and 1 slice per breakfast meal = aprox 29 grams protein.